Monday, August 25, 2014

Update 8/25/14

This immortality thing is extremely important to me.
But "my head" and "the god who controls my head" won't let me post; it's disgusting.

I'm going to continue again, and keep doing web searches. The template I laid out before is good, but I'm gonna add some new sites.
I'll probably do more searches with TOR and I2P [though I2P won't work for me now].

My other blog:
tiberiasfury.blogspot.com
has seen a lot of posts, but a lot of it is about "demon" and "my head being tortured."
It's very hard on me, but I have to post it to get help.

2 comments:

  1. Relax! - Immortality already is not a problem at all - We humans can stop aging (by wiping out all diseases) and live forever (like our Creators from the planet of Nibiru - The Anunnaki) - I got the key to our Biological Immortality - By staying absolutely healthy all the time - By doing my discovery (just an exercise for a minute a day) - My WVCD - The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction, that cures and prevents any diseases, known on Earth for millions of years, even radiation disease (The Van Allen radiation belts already cannot stop us from reaching other planets in the outer space) - I will describe my WVCD to everyone, who sends me a check for one million bucks - Everybody will stay absolutely healthy all the time, living their Endless Lives, for Infinite Health = Immortality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body will never be fully immortal. Only the soul can be immortal. I'm not paying you any money at all. Tell me what you've discovered!

    ReplyDelete